You might be studying engineering or geology. You have many exciting courses at the university. However, how is it to use this knowledge in practice and work as an engineer or geologist? Geo offers the opportunity to try your knowledge in practise. We have students in internships or employed on specific projects, exploring the opportunity for practical experience.
Several have written thesis work in Geo. Our laboratory collaborates with, among others, Stavanger and Stanford Universities regarding the development of new oil producing methods – read more about the subject: Geotechnical Laboratory Testing.
Please send your application – possibly concerning a specific project – to email@example.com
SCHOOL PRACTISE / WORK PLACEMENT
Geo welcomes school interns wanting to explore the technical subjects. We have an established programme designed to introduce the interns to the various aspects of the field.
Are you interested in an internship? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All types of drilling such as dry-, rotary-, DTH- and core drilling.
• Maintenance and development of Geo’s equipment and methods.
• IT skills for communication and reporting.
• Experience from drilling-/construction work and preferably well bore certificate.
• Professional education as mechanic, smith or machine operator.
• Category of driving license: B, C and preferably E.
• A versatile and challenging job with a high degree of freedom.
• An informal working environment in a highly professional environment.
• Modern facilities and an attractive salary.
Offshore survey technician
Working with advanced measuring equipment and underwater robots.
• Offshore survey from ships and platforms for up to three weeks at a time.
• Office- and workshop tasks in Geo’s headquarter in Lyngby.
• You have a mind-set for development and flair for electronics.
• You take responsibility for practical and cross-disciplinary tasks.
• You thrive with close to three months of travelling, distributed over a year.
• An exciting and varying job with a high degree of freedom.
• A strong team of experienced colleagues.
• Tasks in Denmark and abroad.